Friday, March 6, 2009

Update 2 on Scooby

From Susan, who brought Scooby home to her mother:

Here are some recent pics of Scooby Doo at the farm, sorry they are a bit fuzzy. I added a couple of pics of Blondie [also adopted from TAS] as well for fun. Scooby Doo is a perfect little dog who is bringing us nothing but joy. My mom loves him and can't get over how easy going, funny, and loyal he is. We really lucked out, both with Blondie for me, and Scooby Doo for my mom. Thanks to Toronto Animal Services for having the best dogs in the city!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great update.
Both gorgeous dogs and that little Scooby certainly had showed his loyalty in his previous life.
What a wonderful new beginning for him.
An author could turn that into quite the story.

Anonymous said...

This blog shares the most moving and compelling photographs. How do you do it? Do you take all of these photos? These animals have a wonderful advocate in your efforts. Thank you!

Fred said...

borderjack, thanks for bringing that up. I'm not going to post the comment but I'm going to ask about it. It'll be good to know.

Fred said...

Anonymous, yes I take most of the photos. I'm glad you like them. They're generally used for the Toronto Animal Services (South) adoption website. The great photos on this particular post though, were sent to me from Susan, Blondie's owner.