Monday, March 15, 2010

Not enough time

I saw Alice in Wonderland last night and I feel like that rabbit always checking my watch, never having enough time, always on the verge of being late. Too many things on the go and not enough brains to go around and get them all done.

I'm afraid this blog is going to take a hit. I feel a need to back away from it a bit anyway, to try to fit in some other projects which have been sitting not too patiently on the backburner.

For the next while, there will be less writing but I'll keep posting daily photos of the new dogs at Toronto Animal Services South. There's lots of them there right now as a bunch more were just rescued from Montreal. The flow of dogs from Quebec, northern Ontario, Ohio isn't going to end any time soon. They all deserve good homes and the good thing is, they'll probably get them.

6 comments:

Ian said...

I`ve really enjoyed reading your blog.I look forward to the ongoing pictures of the dogs and possibly the odd posting/update on the adopted dogs.

Miz Minka said...

I'll miss your creative posts, but I certainly understand needing some time away from blogging (I'm in the same boat). Just keep the pictures coming, you have such a gift for capturing canine personalities!

BTW, my husband and I rescued a "pound puppy" last Saturday! An approximately 4-year-old chocolate-coloured Chihuahua mix (there are SO many of them in the shelters in our county, it's just ridiculous), as of yet nameless, although I think we're getting close to deciding on one. She's sitting on my lap and resting her head on the desk as I type this. Bliss. :)

Plus None said...

Thanks for the wonderful blog posts and your generous gift of time. There are many dogs out there who owe you a big thank you :) Look forward to seeing more photos... Best of luck on your new (old) projects!

Lynn said...

It's hard to know where to stop once you get involved with these little creatures. It can get overwhelming. I will miss your frequent and creative posts, but I'm sure you have many great things in the wings just waiting for their time in the spotlight. Hey...April 2 I leave for BFAS! I can't wait. Thanks for your inspiration.

Fred said...

Lynn, you're going to have such a great time at BFAS!

Erin said...

Good luck with your other projects, although I must admit I will miss your smart posting! I'm glad that you will still be posting the photos of the dogs and I hope that one day, time will allow to come back more.