Friday, March 26, 2010

Update on Moose

From the owner of one of Loki's pups, now called Moose:


Just wanted to send you a quick e-mail to both thank you and give you an update. We have had Moose (previously Dozer I believe) for a couple weeks now He is doing great and is a very fast learner. Still working on the housebreaking and sleeping through the night. He follows his big brother (only gonna be "big" brother for a little while longer) everywhere and replicates everything he does. If Rocky stops to pee somewhere Moose pretends to as well. Again thank you for the work you do that allows these dogs to go houses where they will be loved forever. The invitation is always open to come visit him. I've attached a couple pictures and will be in touch....



6 comments:

Ian said...

That`s great.
I`m so glad that one of the families has reported back in with an update.I was wondering about these pups.This one sure looks like he lucked out.Thanks to the family for taking the time.

Anonymous said...

Aww, Moose is too cute...and lucky!

WTG Rocky for being a great big brother. Rocky is beautiful dog too.

Wonder how the other pups are doing?
G&C

Amy said...

I can't even stand the cuteness. I want to pick Moose up and smother him in kisses. LOVE the first picture!

pibble said...

What a great big brother Rocky is - patient, too! That's how we learn, Moose, from our older siblings.

They're both too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, he is so adorable! What a guy, just like his two owners. They belong together. We can't forget Mr. Rocky B as I call him with the human eyes. He is his big, big brother, but not for long. Go Moosey go..........Love and Hugs, Jude, Mama Jude.

P.S. You can do your business anytime at my place.