Monday, March 1, 2010

Update on Ophelia

I don't remember Ophelia so I'm guessing she got adopted before I had a chance to even take her photo. Good for her!

Here's the update from her new owners:

I just wanted to let you know that Luna (formerly Ophelia) is doing really well. She's already really attached to me and Andrew and she's getting along with the other dogs. We took her to the vet last weekend to get her sutures removed and she received a clean bill of health. She's settled in nicely with our family and has been a great addition. Thanks for saving our little girl!

I've attached some pictures of her first week with us.





3 comments:

Biscuit said...

yay for ophelia!! she looks so comfortable and happy!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Ophelia looks so cute and I'm glad that she has two cute doggies to keep her company.
GB

Laura HP said...

What a gorgeous family! Ophelia looks like she's doing great. I love updates =)