Saturday, December 12, 2009

Kind of unbelievable

(h/t Sabrina)


A pup living in a cage with a metal grill floor.

Here's their Kijiji ad:

(click on image to enlarge)


You'd think that if they were going to sell "non puppy mill pups", they'd at least try to pretend they cared about their dogs by putting them in decent crates.

Did you notice their new location? Yeah, Toronto. Downtown Toronto. It's like they don't even realize people actually give a shit about their dogs here in the city.

Here's the most surprising part, from their website:


Right at the bottom. Toronto Animal Services along with KWHS and Royal Canin and others. I bet they don't know about this. I wonder how long those "endorsements" will stay there. I wonder how long those puppies will stay in the store. I guess we'll find out.

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thanks, Fred, for spreading the word.I knew I could count on you for this. I hope all your readers boycott this franchise.

Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Hey, according to their other Kijiji ad, they're "perfessionals"!

http://tinyurl.com/ybzsg3l

Yeah, I'd let them take care of my dog.

Not.

Anonymous said...

This is disgusting. Looks like a shined up puppy mill to me. The "endorsers" should rethink this... and fast. I am spreading the word.
Thanks for the heads up.

Dee said...

I'm contacting their "endorsers" right now!! I have a feeling the KWHS doesn't have a clue about this place...

Dee said...

So it was as I suspected...the KWHS didn't even know about this store, they're currently investigating.

Fred said...

TAS is on them as well.

Michelle said...

That makes me want to puke.