Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Someone needs a haircut

I always like to make sure the profile photo shows the eyes. No such luck with this guy. I just couldn't get his grunge punk hair to behave properly.



Finally, after about 75 clicks of the camera, a breeze blew by and lifted a curl of hair off his left eye and that's all I got to prove he does have eyeballs, well at least one anyway.


This Shih Tzu and a load of other dogs are newly arrived from a puppy mill so it looks like I'll be visiting TAS a bunch over the next few days to take their photos.

5 comments:

Ian said...

Very cute.
Don`t imagine he`ll last long.

Jenn said...

Any idea when this new batch will be up for adoption? I'd love to come see if there's any right pup for me there...

Laura HP said...

Aw I love the one-eyed photo! I went to visit the puppy mill dogs last time I was there. I think it's the same batch...I was surprised at how friendly and outgoing most of them were, considering how crappy their lives had been!

Fred said...

Hi Jenn, if you're thinking about a smaller dog, then there's definitely some great choices at TAS. Wait 'til you see the next few photos of them - I'll probably put them up tomorrow when I get a chance. Some great personalities in the bunch including a chubby little Westie.

As for when they'll be up for adoption, the best bet is to phone TAS South since they're working on scheduling the spay/neuters. 416 338 6668.

Jenn said...

Thanks Fred! I am looking for a smaller dog, so will give them a call and see what they say.