Friday, October 16, 2009

Toronto Animal Services Friday review, Oct. 16

I guess TAS South is trying to make up for the downtime over the summer with respect to dog rescues/adoptions so with all the new dogs coming in, the place is getting quite full and busy. Some of these guys don't even have names yet - or I just haven't managed to track them down.

Ciara, a Whippet mix? Well, that's what her kennel card says anyway.


Spike - Yellow Lab


sorta Rottweiler pup


Buddy - Beagle


Jasper- Beagle


Update on Spike here.

For adoption information on these and other dogs (and cats and other animals), please visit Toronto Animal Services.

2 comments:

Laura HP said...

I love the photo of the whippet(?) cross, he looks like a cutie. I saw Spike last time he was there, slobbered all over me =) The shelter does seem to be super-busy lately. Small animal room is completely full, it's crazy.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh Jasper how I love thee








Susan