Friday, October 23, 2009

Toronto Animal Services Friday review, Oct. 23

Tiger is a non-celebrity Shih Tzu but don't tell him that. He's got cute cornered:



This guy may think he's a Shih Tzu but I'm not too sure. Looks like he's got a bit of funkiness thrown in:



Lovely German Shepherd pup. He's got the same weird walk that so many purebred GSDs seem to have these days:



One of the things I like best about pups like Dale below is their floppy earness especially when you catch them at that point when one ear is all grown up and the other is still slouching over like a teenager:



For adoption information on these and other dogs (and cats and other animals), please visit Toronto Animal Services.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say the gray boy has Dandy Dinmont terrier in him for sure. I had a friend who had one once, he was a doll.

Susan

Unknown said...

Good call Susan. I got to walk him (I think his name is Dougie)this afternoon and he was wonderful on leash and eager to please.
Tiger is a beautiful dog and if he's still here next week I'd be surprized. I so wanted to walk the Shep and Dale but the rain/wind was just coming down too hard.
On a happy note, Roman got adopted this afternoon and I wish them all the best.

Anonymous said...

That is great news about Roman for sure!!!!! I look forward to walking Dougie and Tiger this week. Tiger got his hair done..it was a mess when I saw him lol. James has a great groomer for these dogs.

Susan

Sharin Barber said...

Nice looking Sheppard is he up for adoption?

Fred said...

momamama, yes, at least he was. I'm not sure if he's already been adopted or if he's still waiting to be neutered.

Sharin Barber said...

I will be down to see him tomorrow.
What is his name?

Fred said...

It might save you a trip if you call TAS South first just in case he's already gone. I can't remember his name - maybe Rufus? - but if you ask for the German Shepherd pup, they'll know who you're talking about. Good luck!