Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update on Gigi

I remember the first time I saw Gigi, she'd just come back from the groomer's and her coat was glossy black. I figured she wasn't going to stay too long at TAS and sure enough, she was one of the first dogs adopted from her group that came in that week.

From Gigi's (now Brooklyn's) owners:

Hello,

She is doing very well and we are getting to know each other better.
We are planning to enroll her in obedience school in a few weeks as
well. We have attached a few of her pictures to this email. We look
forward to hearing back from you soon.





3 comments:

Miz Minka said...

She looks so utterly content in her new forever home. Thanks for the update, Fred!

I used to have a dog that would sprawl himself out on the bed like that. Always made me smile to find him sleeping like that. :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what an elegant creature! Well, okay, except when she is sleeping. I can see why she was adopted so fast -- glad it worked out so well.

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty and a very nice girl as I remember. she was so cute with her pink bandana. I love how all the updated photos show the dogs with their new toys. They look so happy!!!!! love it Fred the updates are my fave!

Susan