Monday, February 8, 2010

Pea sized

So this English Bulldog pup may not be the smartest lad under the sun, but God dang he's cute. His head's like a plush bowling ball and I'm sure there's a brain in there somewhere but it's none too obvious. The rest of him is like a jiggly bowl of furry jello. He tries to hump almost anything that's even vaguely vertical which he can get a grip on (legs, trees, bicycle ring posts). It's probably cuz of all those music videos the young 'uns watch these days.






For adoption information on these and other dogs (and cats and other animals), please visit Toronto Animal Services.

9 comments:

Dee said...

A Bully!!! Must resist driving all the way to TO just to cuddle this bud. I hope he gets a brilliant home soon!!

House of the Discarded said...

I want! I want! I want!

Love those little humpers - what a dollface :)

-Beth

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable...this little guy will be gone so fast it'll make your head spin (if he isn't already). English bulldogs are in such demand these days...they usually cost between 2000.-3000. When people find out they can get one for under 200.(especially such a young one), they'll be lined up around the block. It just makes me wonder why he ended up at TAS...I've never seen a bulldog puppy at any shelter...do you think he has any health issues?

Heather B said...

L.O.L.
Bag-O-Hammers huh?
Darn cute though. Terrific shots too.

Anonymous said...

He IS a handsome lad! Who needs brains when you have looks and an Olympic-level sex drive! I do hope he is sterilised, or there will be some really strange looking, um, puppies(?) someday.

Social Mange said...

I'm in love. I just want to smoosh my face into that wonderful bully face and give and get kisses for hours.

Fred said...

Anonymous, no health issues far as I know and he's an owner surrender.

Marcie said...

I want him...Fred pull in some favours and get him for me K? :)

h said...

Think we could share him? Have a custody agreement of some kind so we can all love him up for awhile before he is adopted?
Honestly, I`ve seen alot of pups but this one has my heart. I`m with S.M.
Just want to smoosh his face into mine and talk baby talk to him.