Sunday, August 16, 2009

Musical dog missing

From Kijiji:

Address: Toronto, ON
Date Listed: 15-Aug-09

My black and white Collie/ Sheppard disappeared on July 28, 09. He is 15 and can't walk on his own. Has perfect sense of rhythm and used to sing to harmonica, sometimes right to pitch. I'm Lukasz, a pianist, and both he and I are musical partners. Kazan was most likely forced out of the backyard, or he barely made it to the front of our house and was picked up by someone. Kazan has no means of identification and up to this point none of the shelters, vets or neighbours have any information to where he vanished. I checked all the bushes around our area, put up signs, left flyers in three to four thousand neighbouring homes and put him into the Brampton Guardian and Mississauga News. I even convinced Rogers to air on First Local News and broadcasted through the Polish radio. This dog is my inspiration to composing unrivaled piano music, as I have for the past 12 years. But now, I feel like a player without a mascot, like a cop without a bullet-proof vest. I NEED YOUR HELP! -- If you or anyone you know have any links or connections with any T.V. or Radio broadcast stations, please inform me at 905-874-7032. (ask for Lukasz) Thanks